Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas


♫ 'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la-la la la, la-la la la.






I love, Love, LOVE Christmas! It's my absolute favourite time of 
the year.





I really like my job and I feel very grateful to have the opportunity to do it. But I cannot do it without your support. For that, I would like to sincerely thank you. We appreciate it very much and will never take it for granted.






May your Christmas be filled with love, happiness and peace!






From our family to yours ~ Have a Very Merry Christmas!





Tania
&
The FARRAGOZ Team

xxx
#christmas #christmasdecorations #santa #santaclaus #paintfinish #onlinecourse #christmastree #furniture #homemade #milkpaint #antiqueing #patina #distressedpaint #painteffect #HappyHolidays #shabbychic #wornpaint #handpainted #handmade #frenchstyle #paint #chippedpaint #oldpaint #learnonline #artistic #miniatures #glassbaubles #painting #classes #paintingclasses #paintinglessons #paintingtutorials #courses #paintingcourses #traditionalcrafts #crafts #howtopaint #howtomake #decor #homedecor



No comments:

Post a Comment